Every Baby Grace locations offers similar but varying services. Visit the FAQ pages to learn more about services provided by a specific location. Services offered may include:
- Diaper distributions
- Clothing closets and distribution centers where gently used clothes and baby/toddler items are available for free.
- Baby Grace Camp is a church camp just for Baby Grace moms and their children. This camp allows mother and child a chance to get away, while getting to know a church community that cares for them and their family.
- Baby Grace Family Camp is a church camp just for Baby Grace families. This camp allows families consisting of any two adults and children of all ages to get away together and get to know a church community that cares for them.
- The opportunity to take advantages of classes from health care, education, and financial experts.
- Facebook pages that have all of the latest information, updates for volunteer opportunities for mothers and opportunities to connect with other moms.
- Bibles for new mothers and all children.
- The Power of Prayer will be working for these young moms and their children. Baby Grace staff is committed to praying for mothers and children.
- College Scholarships to support Baby Grace parents/guardians pursuing higher education.